Direct Mortgage Wholesale
Successful Wholesale Mortgage Lending Account Executives Wanted
Direct Mortgage, Corp. is looking for experienced and motivated Account Executives with a proven track record of high volume, quality sales and pull-through. We are an innovative wholesale mortgage lender on the front-edge of technological advancement. Our AE's must be comfortable using technology and training others to use it. With our focus on high-quality loans, they must also believe in doing things the right way.
Ask for a tour of our patent-published software, DirectWare® Loan Choices™ with Predictive Analytics, or apply now for employment by emailing Employment@DirectCorp.com.
See below for company and employment highlights:
AE'S WANTED IN THESE STATES:
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, LA, MI, MS, MT, NV, NM, NC, OH, OK, OR, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WY
DIRECT MORTGAGE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Multi-State Origination
- Conforming, FHA, VA & USDA loans
- 125% DU Refi Plus and LP Relief Refi
- Broad Array of FHA loan programs
- FHA 90 day waiver of title transfer with over 20% increase in value
- FHA High Balance Program
- FHA Streamline Fixed & ARM
- Competitive Rates
- DirectWare Runs LP, DU & DMC AUS with no charge to brokers.*
- Automated AUS with Full Credit Approval and Conditions in 15 Minutes
- Guaranteed Title, Tax, and Transfer Fees
- Automatically Entered Into the HUD-1
- State and Federal Compliance Check
- Float Down Option
- Same day Appraisal Ordering
- Instantly Lock Loans online until 3:00 a.m. Eastern
- Early Disclosures Solution
- Auto-filled disclosures
- Easy Delivery
- Electronic Signatures
- Collect fees same day if eSigned
- Compare Rates, borrower credit/charge, and monthly payments
- Built In Automated MI Calculation
- Sales support from dedicated Sales Manager.
- Broker Compensation Plans Can Change Twice a Month
- Provides Greater Flexibility to Make Faster Changes in a Competitive Market
*DMC reserves the right to charge a fee.
Account Executives will produce funded loans by signing up new brokers with Direct Mortgage Wholesale and managing existing relationships in their market. They will develop and maintain broker relationships through customer service, training, and daily sales calls.
- Build and maintain an actively producing broker list
- Train Brokers, Loan officers and Processors on our procedures and software
- Conduct quality sales calls with prospective and existing clients
- Work together with your Account Manager to maintain an active pipeline resulting in funded loans
- Meet agreed upon monthly production goals
- Monitor Broker performance for continued performance
- Maintain a pull-through of at least 50%
We are looking for experienced and motivated Account Executives who have a proven track record of high volume, quality sales and pull-through.
- Knowledge of current lending laws and compliance
- Proven track record of success as a wholesale account executive
- Knowledge of your prospective territory and of competitive issues in that territory
- Ability to make daily sales calls
- Must be highly motivated and determined to succeed
- Work productively under minimal supervision
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
As a Wholesale Account executive your pay will be based off your volume.
- Competitive compensation plan
- Up to a $650.00 monthly expense account based on funded loan volume
We also have employee benefit packages available which include:
- Medical, dental, and vision after 90 days
Email Employment@DirectCorp.com to apply for employment or request further information.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME NOW
OTHER EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES - Utah, California, Florida, & National
This a customer support position in support of the Account Executives and Mortgage Brokers in the field, with involvement in the process flow of the loan file prior to documents being drawn for closing.
Generally, the daily work of the incumbent involves the following:
This position offers an introductory training program and benefits including medical, dental, life insurance and paid holidays and vacation. A 401K program will be offered soon.
- take calls from Account Executives and Brokers;
- respond to requests for information;
- provide assistance in support of Underwriting, the Account Executives, and the Brokers in completing conditions prior to document draw; and
- generally, insure that everything is prepared for the Closer / Funder to be able to draw documents and send the loan to the closing agent.
KEY SPECIFIC TASKS
REQUIRED BACKGROUND AND KNOWLEDGE
- Being completely up-to-date on all the detailed aspects of every loan program.
- Provide effective customer support by responding to calls and emails from Account Executives, Sales Managers and Brokers regarding loan program guidelines, rates, pricing, adjustments, and conditions on specific loans.timely response is a mandatory requirement of this position.
- Assisting in performing rate locks.
- Notify AEs and Brokers of approvals, conditional approvals, counter-offers, and declines as well as keep AEs and Brokers informed if anything impacts timely processing of the loan file.
- Work closely with Underwriting to insure files are ready to forward to the Closer / Funder.
- Coordination with AEs and Brokers when their assistance is required to complete conditions.
- May prepare Flood Certification.
- Attend weekly program training sessions and participate in ongoing training on line and via the company Intranet until fully certified on all DMC loan programs.
- 3-5 years previous experience in a mortgage banking environment, preferably as a loan processor in a mortgage environment with a broad offering of loan programs for A through C paper.
- Strong understanding of Processing and Underwriting conditions.
- Excellent PC and/or AUS systems skills - Effective interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task and yet meet deadlines.
- Ability to organize and prioritize details.
- Ability to problem-solve and exercise independent judgment, displaying a high degree of initiative.
[SUBMIT YOUR RESUME NOW]
Back to Top
This position will sign-off underwriting conditions; analyze credit reports, income documentation, appraisals, and calculate and interpret complex tax return scenarios.
You will review for acceptance documentation to clear conditions and clear any post funding issues. Daily contact will be required with Broker Coordinators, Account Executives, Sales Managers, as well as vendors, while interfacing with Quality Control, and Closer / Funder personnel.
This position requires excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with both internal staff and our field-based operating and sales staff with a demonstrated ability to provide timely responses to sellers' inquiries and maintain relationships.
KEY SPECIFIC TASKS
Additional tasks that will be required from time to time are:
REQUIRED BACKGROUND AND KNOWLEDGE
- Reviews and approves the larger and more difficult loans.
- Responds to all quality control audits.
- Make the final decision on loan approvals.
- Inputs underwriting decisions into the system.
- Handles inquiries from Broker Coordinators and/or Account Executives.
- Reviews conditions and exception requests.
- Superior verbal and written skills.
- Provide top level support to Broker Coordinators (and indirectly to Account Executives) as to the status of loans and any conditions that those parties need to assist in meeting conditions.
- Respond to internal staff needs, for status, feedback and explanation of conditions.
- Support Broker Coordinator (and indirectly AEs) in the education of brokers.
- Meet agreed upon production goals and standards as set jointly with Underwriting management.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience underwriting wholesale and retail 1st and 2nd mortgage loans for 1-4 family properties.
- Has underwritten for at least 3 different investor product portfolios.
- Has a DE number (CHUMS #), have appropriate FHA government underwriting background; although it is not required.
- Preferred that the incumbent be knowledgeable on VA programs and products and should have their VA LAPP number already assigned.
- Has spent at least 1 year in government (FHA/VA) underwriting experience.
- Has a current or previous approval authority of at least $500,000 for jumbo loans.
Some college coursework completed.
[SUBMIT YOUR RESUME NOW]
Back to Top
answers now. Learn more about Direct Mortgage's online underwriting....
our team. Step into the future of mortgages....
Direct Mortgage, Corp. (NMLS ID 9612) is licensed or operating with a license exemption under the following names: AL, ID, NV, OR, WA: "Direct Mortgage Corp"; AZ, HI, LA, MI, MS, OK, SC, TN, VA: "Direct Mortgage, Corp."; AR, IN, MT, NC: "Direct Mortgage, Corp"; CA: "Direct Mortgage Wholesale Corp."; CO: "Direct Mortgage Corp dba Direct Mortgage Wholesale Corp"; FL: "Direct Mortgage Wholesale Corporation"; GA, NM, WY: "Direct Mortgage Corp."; IL: "Direct Mortgage Wholesale Corp"; OH: "Direct Mortgage Wholesale Corp (Direct Mortgage Corp.)"; TX: 1st Mortgages: "Direct Mortgage, Corp. dba Direct Loans Corp", 2nd Mortgages: "Direct Mortgage Corp dba Direct Loans Corp"; UT: "Direct Mortgage Corporation". Click for more licensing info.
You can view our NMLS consumer access page at